Wednesday, October 17, 2007

jikalau aku (versi omputeh)

If I were a day of the week I would be:
SABTUDAY!!
If I were a time of the day I would be:
12.00am
If I were a planet I would be:
saturn
If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
katil!
If I were a drink I would be:
ice lemon tea yang banyak ais2..
If I were a bird, I would be?
HELANG
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
tulip
If I were a kind of season, I would be:
autumn
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
drum..
If i were an animal I would be:
cute animal lar.. cat perhaps..
If I were a color, I would be:
RED!
I f I were a music, I would be:
all genre..
If I were a song, I would be sung by:
SITI!!! akakakka..
If I were a book, I would be written by:
j.k. rowlings..
If I were a food, I would be:
mee goreng..
If I were a place, I would be:
*beach*
If I were a taste, I would be:
sweet..
If I were a word, I would be:
MACHO
If I were a body part I would be:
*tut*
If I were a subject in school I wouldbe:
math..
If I were a shape I would be:
heart
If I were a number I would be:
5!
if I were a letter I would be:
A
If I were insane I would be:
YOU! ahhahahahahahah..

No comments: