Monday, June 29, 2009

I HATE MY FRIEND.. SORRY TO SAY IT..

F.R.I.E.N.D




i dunno y i say like dat.. speak after experienced it maybe.. i may have a lot of friend but none of them can i call a true "FRIEND".. sorry to say it fren.. some of them just wan to take an advantage towards me n some of them just like "kacang lupakan kulit"..
its true.. they will say no, but i'll say yes u are the want can i call not my fren..



to be honest, currently, i dont have one.. everyday i live up my life just alone.. all my text n call to the person dat i call "FRIEND", none of them reply aven answer my phone.. is it hard to do that.. if others or others "FRIEND" dat call or text them, 4 sure just a blink of eyes they will answer it.. i'm not complaining just want to clear it up, i dont have a person dat i can call a "FRIEND" dat can share every moment of joy n sad..



i have a dream to have a FRIEND that can owez be beside me.. doesbt mean dat they have too be beside me just dat can be friend wit me sincerely.. i hope one day, GOD will blessed me wit a person dat i can call a true "FRIEND".. i miss or eagerly want to have a friend.. i know if people hear or see this blog will say dat i'm a psycho person or gay or crazy.. that's mean YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND, so BACK OFF SHIT!!! a FRIEND will not say anything bad if they see this, but will realise dat i'm a good person to be FRIEND with..



these some of the quotes dat i can hold on in principles of my life..


1 comment:

Haxxbenz said...

keep cool my friend. Just smile & pray even sometimes it's hurt cuz,there's 'someone' watching us..everywhere & every single minute...